Monday, June 1, 2015

5 reasons why you shouldn't use slang




If you write like this I will never associate myself with you.

I can honestly say that people that write like this honestly disgust me. Here are 5 consecutive reasons of why you shouldn't write like this.

1) YOU LOOK SO UGLY. As soon as anyone in their right mind reads this they will look down on you for being illiterate because this is not even considered writing.

2) What are you even saying? If you speak to me this way I will not even acknowledge you because I can't understand what you are saying and I am not trying to figure it out either. If your shift key is actually broken like the facebook comment suggests then please contact me and I will personally get it fixed because I feel bad for you.

3) You will be homeless for the rest of your life. If you present yourself in any work field with this kind of writing you will walk out the door faster than you walked in. No one is going to take you serious if this is how you present yourself. It is unprofesssional and most importantly incorrect. I will deffinantly not put a dollar in your little "help me" box when I walk past you in the street just because you spell like that.

4) This is not okay. There are a majority of people that go on with their day posting things on social media thinking that they are doing nothing wrong. Well let me send you back to kindergarden but even that is an embarrassment because a five year old can be more accurate than you.

5) ALL OF THE ABOVE TIMES 100. You are ugly, you don't make sense, and you will get no where in life because you are just a disgrace to the english language.

No offence but most of the people that write this way are "ghetto". I guess its not your fault that you're ghetto but seriously do something about it. People that write like this have probably been exposed to an uneducated environment and it has affected them in a huge way. There is a solution for your problem, correct yourself or don't speak/write at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment