Monday, June 1, 2015

How did Mr. Perez get a job

Mr. Perez's use of public language is so bad that it deserve its own post.


VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.



This is literally every person in everyone of Mr. Perez's classrooms.

I can admit that Spanish is not an easy language to learn. However, my issue is that Mr. Perez cannot speak correct, proper, and well pronounced Spanish at all. REALLY LIKE AT ALL. Yet, he is a Spanish teacher. I ask myself how did this man get a job. I would understand if he was substituting for a real Spanish teacher, but this man literally has a college degree to teach high school students the Spanish language, yet he doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time. I don't know if our school couldn't find a real Spanish teacher and had to settle for Mr. Perez or if our school is that bad and they actually thought hiring Mr. Perez is a good idea. 

I grew up speaking Spanish as my first language so if you ask me I kind of know what I am talking about. I can speak it, read it, and write it perfectly so whenever Mr. Perez opens his mouth I just want to throw him out the window. He doesn't make little errors here and there he just literally doesn't know anything about the Spanish language and it makes me want to rip my hair out! He gives us handouts in Spanish or whatever language he thinks he is writing in and he will write things like "Escribe sobre los president" when it should look like "Escribe sobre los presidentes" His spelling is so bad that it is not even in one language! He always mixes words up and writes English words in Spanish sentences. When he is verbally speaking to us he stutters and says things that don't even make sense. I feel like I could stand up and start teaching ten times better than Mr. Perez. I know Mrs. Schultz said we had to write why people use public language this way but I honestly don't know why Mr. Perez sucks that bad. I don't blame him for not being able to speak Spanish properly, my problem is that he has a college degree in Spanish which means he should know what he is talking about and he honestly doesn't. What doesn't make sense to me is how a Spanish teacher doesn't know Spanish. Maybe I should stay with him after school and teach him Spanish, instead of you know... the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment